“I don’t have that many 1099’s.” Taxpayers are required to have W-9 forms to prove that 1099’s are not required, even if there are only a few vendors with whom the taxpayer pays “I’ll just pay the penalties if I get caught.” Recent changes have significantly increased the penalties for non-filing. Non-filed 1099’s are now subject
Welcome to MWSchaber CPA PC.
Due to the uncertainty surrounding the pandemic we are not having in-person appointments until further notice. For your convenience these other options are available
- Mail slot drop off – Our building is closed to the public, however there is a mail slot on the Harper (I-94 service drive) entrance door.
- UPS, FedEx, USPS Priority Mail. We prefer the traceable methods previously mentioned not USPS First Class Mail.
- Electronic submission via either of our secure methods, Onvio or Sharefile.
- Please contact us for further instructions.
- We can only accept documents in the PDF format.
- Please scan and upload documents as one file.
- If you do scan and upload the documents one at a time you will need to identify and name each document individually.
Our goal is to provide the best accounting, planning and tax compliance solutions to our individual and business clients using technology to leverage our broad knowledge and experience.
MWSchaber CPA PC is an innovative certified public accounting firm serving Southeast Michigan. For more than 15 years, we have provided accounting and advisory services, while showing leadership in technology, tax, accounting, and attest services.
Our clients range from individuals to partnerships, limited liability companies (LLC’s), corporations, S-Corporations, trusts and not for profit entities. MWSchaber CPA PC delivers a unique blend of technical knowledge, experience, and customized services through local professionals.